The following photo slideshows* depict
the historical restoration of the Captain Benjamin Freeman house,
originally built in 1835. Improvements like custom shelving were
added to the main house as well as restoration to an existing
detached carriage house and garage. A new three-car garage with
historic detail was also constructed. This entire project is
still in progress and new photos will be added.
*Slideshows can be advanced or returned to prior slide by clicking
the appropriate arrows underneath each show. To change to automatic
mode, press "Play" button.